Pressure transmitters from Trafag for monitoring of pressure in liquids and gases, with a wide range of options to fit most applications. Read more about type approved product for shipbuilding and ATEX under the dedicated product categories.
The pressure transmitters are primarily based on thin-film on steel sensors that offers excellent longterm stability.
Read more about different options
• Various process and electrical connections
• Absolute or relative pressure measurement
• Analogue or bus interface
• With/without electrical switches
• CE, EX or Marine Approvals
• Wide range of material options for sensor and sensor housing
Method of measuring
The sensors used in the pressure transmitters are designed inhouse at Trafag as well as the electronics with an ASIC specially designed for the task. To ensure excellence in quality and performance Trafag has an accredited calibration laboratory inhouse.
Pressure transmitters with thin-film on steel sensors offer excellent long-term stability and is the given choice for most applications.
• Very good long-term stability
• Resistant to high medium temperatures
• All wetted parts are stainless steel (without additional material)
• Very good overpressure resistance, ideal for nominal pressures up to 2000 bar
Pressure transmitters with thick-film on cheramic sensors are the option for applications with aggressive media when steel sensors are not compatible.
• Resistant to aggressive media
• Ideal for low pressure ranges
• No filling with liquids behind the membrane
• Excellent cost-performance ratio
Piezoresistve sensors are used in pressure transmitters ideal for low pressure or when very small changes in pressure are monitored.