Trafag transmitters are used for the sensing of pressure and the transmission of pressure proportional electrical signals.
- Various process and electrical connections
- Absolute/relative pressure measurement
- Analogue/digital outputs
- With/without bus interface
- CE, EX or Marine Approvals
Trafag sensors are the basis of precise Pressure Transmitters.
Method of measuring
- Thin film strain gauge. The force of the measured media deforms the thin film strain gauges thereby producing an electrical signal.
Technology: Thin film on steel
- Very good long-term stability
- Resistant to high medium temperatures
- All wetted parts are stainless steel (without additional material)
- Very good overpressure resistance, ideal for nominal pressures up to 2000 bar