Mechanical Trafag thermostats are used in applications where temperatures are controlled by means of a simple electrical on/off switching signal. These instruments operate failsafe under harsh operating conditions (e.g. extreme fluctuation of ambient temperature) and are insensitive to outside environmental conditions.
The medium in a capillary tube reacts to temperature changes on the principle of heat expansion. This expansion is measured by means of a fine mechanical construction which activates one or several micro-switches.
- internal or external temperature adjustment
- measuring scale inside or outside
- with (limiter)/without resetting
- with/without ΔT (switching differential) adjustment
- instruments for inside or outside applications
- optional capillary tube breaking safety device
- One- or two-stage circuit
- CE, EX or ship approval
Sensor systems/auxiliary equipment
- fixed or freely mountable sensor
- sensor material from copper (Cu), Cu nickel plated or stainless steel
- brass nickel plated or stainless steel sensor protection tube
- additional capillary tube protection